Hi everyone! How are you doing? Are you excited for the holiday tomorrow? I know I am. What makes it even more exciting is John and I are taking off Thursday and Friday and going to Disney World. We reversed the normal week, two days of work and five days of play. Woot! ^_^
I have a lot coming up in the next few months with my site so I wanted to let you all know what will be going on!
- The site will be getting a makeover soon and have a complete new look. I can’t wait!
- Photo quality will improve, I promise! John and I are working on a few things that will help with the quality of my photos as well as lighting.
- Product reviews and giveaways! YAY! Who doesn’t love a giveaway?
- Step-by-step tutorials on how to create specific looks! If you have a certain look you’d like to see, comment below and holla at me.
- Video…maybe…no…yes…we’ll see… 😉
- Facebook page! Please come and like my new Facebook page! It’s under construction, but it will be all fancy and cute before you know it.
- Speaking of Facebook, are you following me on Twitter? No? Don’t be a big jerk and do it now, no one wants to be a big jerk.
So yeah…!!! Those are some highlights of whats to come!
Speaking of highlights, I got my hair done last weekend. My very talented friend Christine did a subtle ombré on my hair and it looks great!
I hope you all have a fabulous 4th if we don’t talk, and for my international readers, I hope your 4th is sweet as well, even if you don’t have a holiday! :*